Collins glass

Cocktail glasses » Collins glass

Collins glass

A tall, slender glass for larger recipes. Named after the classic Tom Collins, but now used in a wide variety of mixed drinks.

  • Typically holds 12-16 ounces.
Collins glass
Cocktail recipe search

Advanced search

Mixed drink recipe browser By:
Drinking games and bar games
Bartending and basic bartender skills

Drink recipe stuff
Your bar
Your favourites
Your account

Advanced Search
Best Drinks
Newest Drinks
Drink of the Week
Ingredient Glossary
Random recipe
Submit recipe

Some more stuff
New here?
Urinal Test
Got a web site?
RSS Feeds
Mixed drinks via RSS!