Old Fashioned glass

Cocktail glasses » Old Fashioned glass

Old Fashioned glass

Also called a "rocks" glass. A short glass, often square or perfectly round, it is used for many classic highballs. Also comes in double sizes for larger drinks.

  • Typically holds 4 - 6 ounces.
Old Fashioned glass
Cocktail recipe search

Advanced search

Mixed drink recipe browser By:
Drinking games and bar games
Bartending and basic bartender skills

Drink recipe stuff
Your bar
Your favourites
Your account

Advanced Search
Best Drinks
Newest Drinks
Drink of the Week
Ingredient Glossary
Random recipe
Submit recipe

Some more stuff
New here?
Urinal Test
Got a web site?
RSS Feeds
Mixed drinks via RSS!